The 2016 BVI triathlon and aquathon calendar will see nine events, starting with the tri-tasting Try A Tri on Sunday, January 31, and finishing with the CaneChristmasAthon on December 10th.
The triathlon season will finish with the Peter Island-Athlon on June 18. After the Summer recess three aquathons will round out the year of swimming, biking, and running.
The Semi Steel has been replaced by the BVI National Aquathon Champs which will be held at Smuggler's Cove on Saturday, November 5.
1. Try a Tri (Sunday, 31 Jan)
2. TSC Tri (Sunday, 7 Feb)
3. X-Tri (Saturday, 12 March)
4. Ironman San Juan (20 March)
6. Ironman St Croix (Sun, 1 May)
7. Caribbean Championships , Miami (Sun, 15 May)
8. BVI National Sprint Champs (Sat, 28 May)
9. Peter Island-Athlon Challenge (Sat, 18 June)
10. VG Aquathon (Sat, 8 October)
11. BVI National Aquathon Champs, Smuggler's Cove, (Sat, 5 November)
12. CaneChristmasathon (Sat, 10 December)